Welcome to Jailbroken

Author: Arn // Category:
Hi and welcome.

Here i intend to post my experiences with the iPhone. For some time I actually hated my iPhone. It didn't send SMS, it didn't record video, any good applications I had to buy from appStore and so on... But since i changed my carrier I had to unlock my phone, and the search for how to do it took me to a whole new iPhone-world that I would like to share. The search to unlock, jailbreak and customize your iPhone is kinda chaotic and stressful at times, you need to go through alot of websites and tutorials, but here I intend to put it all together for you.

I have a iPhone 3g 16gb with os 3.0 and I'm using Windows 7 therefore this will be our startingpoint. You don't need to have the same iPhone, but your OS needs to be updated to 3.0 to use any of the things you'll find in this blog.

So good luck and welcome to the iPhone-world like it should be.

Yours truly.


Arn

0 Responses to "Welcome to Jailbroken"

Legg inn en kommentar